As the world continues to shift towards sustainable transportation, electric buses are becoming an increasingly popular option for public transit agencies. Not only are they better for the environment, but they are also quieter and more efficient than their traditional diesel counterparts. However, with the rise of electric buses comes a new challenge: electric bus signage.
Many electric buses also use visual signage to help passengers identify the bus and its route. This can include LED & LCD displays that show the bus number, route information, and estimated arrival time. Some buses also use electronic signs that can display real-time information about the bus’s location and arrival time, allowing passengers to track the bus’s progress and plan their journey accordingly.
AD Series screens are designed to deliver maximum value for Public Transport, providers, operators, and manufacturers:
- Our LED &LCD destination screens offer a high definition and superb legibility, with full colour this ensures that all bus signage is clear, clean and legible – all whilst maintaining brand guidelines.
- Our screens offer great power efficiency, making them perfect for use in electric vehicles.
- Operating Voltage 20-30v DC (automotive).
- Live real time information
- Intelligent Brightness, power, and temperature management
- Easily installed in a variety of vehicle types
- High-resolution graphics
- Customised graphics, static & scrolling images
- Set up to show location based advertising and real-time web feeds
- Full-screen dynamic video content, providing an enhanced passenger experience.
Additional Benefits of our Internal Passenger Information Display:
- Integrate seamlessly into existing bus fleet management systems to pull data such as route number, central dept communications, destinations and even route diversions.
- This information can then be displayed in real time to keep passengers informed.
The Future of Electric Bus Signage
While electric bus signage is still a relatively new technology, it is rapidly advancing as more public transportation authorities adopt electric buses for their fleets. As these technologies continue to evolve, electric bus signage will become even more efficient, sustainable, and user-friendly, helping to make electric buses a viable and attractive option for public transportation.
Your path to implementation starts with a consultation that will produce clear business benefits. If you’re looking to upgrade or introduce Passenger Information Solutions to your transport network, why not contact your ‘AD Series’ account manager, today!
Contact AD Series:
Tel: +44 020 34751540